The Friday Brain-teaser from Credo Reference - this week: General Knowledge. "We haven't had a General Knowledge brainteaser for some while, so here's a quiz to test the breadth and depth of your knowledge." Answers here.
1. How many lungs do humans normally have?
2. When talking about cars, what does "GT" usually stand for`?
3. Which Russian-born US actor played the king in "The King and I" both on stage (1951) and on film (1956)?
4. The rugby team known as the "All Blacks" comes from which country?
5. Which Russian novelist wrote "War and Peace" and "Anna Karenina"?
6. The dish called "souvlaki" originated in which country?
7. In measuring sheets of paper, is A4 bigger or smaller than A3?
8. Which American city is nicknamed "Motown"?
9. Who was president of Poland from 1990 to 1995?
10. Name two of the five "Great Lakes" between the United States and Canada